Voter ID Card Registration Online
Voter ID card is mandatory to cast as vote in India. Individuals who have 18+ and have his/her name in the electoral rolls are eligible to cast a vote. It is the responsibility of the citizens to cast their votes to choose the worthy leader for the betterment of the country. If you don’t have the voter ID card, you will not permit to give the vote. If you are eligible to cast a vote and don’t have a Voter ID card then you are suggested to apply for the same. You can easily apply within a few minutes, the Voter ID Card Registration Online process has been provided on this page. In addition, we have also provided the process to check the NVSP Application Form status. Scroll down and check the details.
The Different Form Required To Be Filled-
|Form 6||It is to be filled by first-time voters|
|Form 7||For object an application for enclosure on the electoral roll|
|Form 8||For made correction in existing voter ID|
|Form 8-A||For changing address|
Voter ID Card Registration Online Process
- First of all, open the official portal nvsp.in
- Now press the “Login/Register” link visible on the left side of the page.
Now press the “Don’t have an account, register as a new user” Link as shown below.
- Now another page will be appearedon your screen.
- Fill the complete asked information and must assure that the details are correct.
- After that press the “Register” button
- Now you will get the message related to the confirmation of your registration.
- After that, again, go to the login page and login by providing the login details.
- Now you will get your dashboard.
- After that, press the “fresh Inclusion/Enrolment” section
- On the next page, select the options shown below.
- Press the next button.
- Now you will get the detailed application form. You are suggested to fill the form as per the guidelines.
- Now you will be asked to upload your photograph, upload the same.
- After filling the details, you will get the preview if your form check the form details carefully.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button, finally, you will get the reference number on your screen and also on your mobile phone through SMS.
- You can check the track your status with the help of your reference number.
Process To Check NVSP Application Form Status
- Login to your account with the help of a login credential
- Now go to the services section and press the “Track status” link from the drop-down list.
- Now you are required to provide your reference ID in the given box.
- Press the “Track Status” link.
- The status will be appeared, check the same.