UP Ration Card Online
The Uttar Pradesh Government provides ration cards to the individuals of the UP state. The ration cardholders are eligible to buy subsidized grains Public Distribution System (PDS) under NFSA. There are three types of ration cards that are BPL cards (Below Poverty Line), APL cards (Above Poverty Line), AAY cards (Antyodaya Anna Yojana). The department issued the card as per the income of the individuals. If you want to get the UP Ration Card then you can apply for the same as per the rules and the regulations. The procedure for applying ration card has been provided on the below section of this page. You are suggested to check the eligibility terms and status and apply accordingly.
UP Ration Card- Document Required
- Valid Aadhar card
- Working Mobile number
- Photocopy of bank passbook
- Electricity bills of previous months
- Passport size photograph of family members who reside in your house
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) card
- Details of your gas connection
- Income certificates
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General etc.)
UP Ration Card- Eligibility
- BPL cards (Below Poverty Line)- This card will be issued to the Indian nationals who are belowthe poverty line, and such individuals have an annual income less than Rs.10,000.
- APL cards (Above Poverty Line)- The APL card will be issued to the Indian nationals who above than the poverty line, and their annual income is more than Rs.10,000.
- AAY cards (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)- TheAAY card will be issued to the Indian nationals who don’t have a stable source of income and are very poor.
Procedure For Applying Ration Card (UP)
- Open the official portal fcs.up.gov.in
- Now take your cursor toward the top menu bar at the “Download Forms” section.
- After that drop-down list will appear, press the “Application Forms” link.
- Now you will get the direct link for the application for both urban and rural areas as shown below
- Now you have to press the link for the application form; the application form will be opened at your screen.
- After that, you are required to download the application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the said application form.
- Fill the form carefully and attach the required documents with it.
- After filling the form, visit the regional CSC centre or Tehsil centre and submit your application form there only.
Note- It may be noted id it found that the submitted application form contains false or wrong information then such application form will be rejected.
Procedure To Check Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2020
- Visit fcs.up.gov.in
- Now press the “National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list” link.
- Thereafter the list will appear, select your district.
- Finally, check the list.