UP APO Recruitment
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission will soon start the online registration for the UP APO Bharti notification. Candidates waiting for the same will able to fill the application form by going through the official website uppsc.up.nic.in. The exact dates have not been announced by the commission yet, but we will update as soon as it released officially.
To apply for the Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO), post candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions stated by the commission. Aspirants will be recruited on the basis of performance in Preliminary Examination, Written Main Examination, and Interview. For more details, you can check to go through the below section of this page.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Prosecution Officer – APO|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Last date To Apply||Notified Soon|
- Law Degree from any recognized University
- It may be noted that the preference will be given to the candidates who have served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or has acquired “B” certificate of N.C.C.
- Minimum- 21 years
- Maximum- 40 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
According to the UP Government rules
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),
- Written Main Examination (Subjective Type),
Approx. 1.51 lakh per month
- For General (Unreserved) & OBC Category-Rs.125/-
- For SC/ST Category- Rs.65/
Procedure To Fill UP APO Application Form
- Open uppsc.up.nic.in i.e., the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Now go to the “Notification” section and press the “All Notifications/Advertisements” link.
- On the next page, press the suitable link for the UP APO notification 2020-21.
- Check your eligibility terms form the official notification.
- Now hit on the “Submit Application Form” link.
- Fill the form as per the rules and pay the application fee.
- At last recheck the filled details and print a copy of the submitted form.
|Start Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date||Notified Soon|
|Check Official Notification||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Click Here Link Will be Active Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|