About SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme
The SBI Mudra Loan Scheme is the Term loan given to the individuals belonging to the trading sector, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), and also to those who engage in the agricultural activities. The loan is given for Modernisation, business capital, and expansion. The loan of Rs.50,000 to Rs. 10,00,000 is offered under this scheme. The SBI provides the Mudra loan with less processing fees and easy repayment options.
If we talk about especially SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme, in this individual can directly apply for the loan via online mode only. The “emudra.sbi.co.in” is the online portal through which anyone can apply for the loan via online mode. It may be noted that applying individuals must have an age between 18 and 60 years.
Note: To apply for the said scheme, an individual must have saving or current accounts in any of the SBI branches, and such an account must be active for a minimum of 6 months (180 Days).
Here through this article, you will get the complete and detailed information related to the SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme. The eligibility details, information related to interest rate, applying procedure, and other crucial details related to the scheme have been provided here. Have a glance
Details Of About SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme
|Nature of Loan||Term and working capital loan|
|Purpose For The Loan||To Modernisation, for expansion and for the business capital|
|Target group||trading sector, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), agricultural activities|
|Loan Amount||Shishu- Up to Rs. 50000 Kishor- Rs. 50000 – Rs. 5,00,000 Tarun- Rs. 5 lakh – Rs. 10,00,000|
|Repayment period Of Loan||03 -05 years|
|Collateral security||No collateral required|
|Eligibility criteria||Check Below|
|Apply Online At||emudra.sbi.co.in|
Minimum Age- 18 Years
Maximum Age- 60 Years
The applying individuals must have a saving/current account in any of the SBI branch, and such an account must be opened at least six months before applying for the loan.
Details of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana scheme:
Types of SBI Mudra Loan-
- Shishu Loan
- Kishor Loan
- Tarun Loan
MUDRA Yojana Loan Amount-
- Shishu- Up to Rs. 50000
- Kishor- Rs. 50000 – Rs. 5,00,000
- Tarun- Rs. 5 lakh – Rs. 10,00,000
The loan period is of 03 years to 05 years (moratorium period of up to 6 months may be offered)
- For Shishu and Kishore- Nil
- For Tarun- 0.5%
|Daily Cash withdrawal limits||10,000||15,000||20,000|
|Daily POS Limit||15,000||25,000||30,000|
Who Can Apply For SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme?
- All the Indian National having require eligibility are eligible to apply.
- The person engaged in the manufacturing business can apply
- A person belonging to the trading and services sector are eligible
- Individuals who engage in agricultural activities can also apply.
Documents Require To Apply For SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme:
Before applying for the said scheme must ensure to arrange the stated documents as at the time of filling the application form, you will ask to provide the details of the provided documents.
- Proof of Address
- Pan card
- Passport size Photographs of a person
- Business identity proof and address proof
- The income statement of 6 months
- Details of the Savings/Current Account
- Important Documents of the Business (Name, Start date & Address)
- UIDAI- Aadhar Number (it must be linked with your A/c Number).
- Category details (General/SC/ST/ OBC/ Minority)
- GSTN & UDYOG Aadhar
- Proof of Shop & and all the supporting documents related to it.
Procedure To Apply For The SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme:
- Open the official portal that is emudra.sbi.co.in
- Now the “Proceed” button will be visible to you press the same.
- The page like shown below will be opened
- Read the details in Hindi or English as per your suitability and press the “OK” button to proceed further.
- After that, you will get another page as shown below.
- Now you are required to enter the “Mobile Number” and have to verify the same by “OTP.”
- After that, you have to enter the “SBI Saving/Current account number” and the required loan amount in the given fields.
- Thereafter, you will be asked to enter the basic details like Proof of Business (Name, Start date & Address), UIDAI- Aadhar Number, Community details, etc.
- Fill all the details and after filling the details, recheck it, and ensure that it is correct in all manner.
- Finally, Press the submit button for the SBI E Mudra Loan Scheme, and your application has been submitted.