SBI Doorstep Banking Services
India is facing a bad time due to COVID 19. Government officials, doctors, staff, police, and others are serving their best to curb the situation. The lockdown has been extended till 17 May 2020. Because of the lockdown situation, many of the individuals are struggling to carry out their very important banking transactions. So, to overcome this problem, State Bank of India is providing the doorstep banking services to its customers, which includes pick up/delivery of cash, pickup of cheque requisition slip, and few others. Currently, the bank is offering the SBI DSB services only for the senior citizens and specially-abled people. It might be possible that the bank will extend this service to the other category also. The complete eligibility criteria to avail the SBI Doorstep Banking Services has been provided below, apart from this the complete process, charges and other crucial details related to the scheme has been provided below.
Feature Of SBI DSB Scheme
- Registration for the said scheme will be done at the Home Branch.
- The account holder can withdrawal/ deposit the cash only up to Rs 20,000/-per day
- Withdrawal will be permitted using cheque/withdrawal form with Passbook.
- The account holder will permit to Withdrawal with passbook.
- The services of the SBI DSB Scheme will be made as soon as possible but not later than T+1 working day.
- The bank will charge the Rs100+GST for financial transactions, whereas Rs 60/+GST will be charged for Non-financial transactions.
Eligibly Criteria For SBI Doorstep Banking Services
- The account holder must be more than 70 years of age, and such individuals are differently-abled or infirm Persons and should have a medical certificate of the same.
- The KYC of such an account holder must be up to date.
- Must have a valid and working mobile number registered with the account.
- Customers have their residence within a radius of 5 KMs from the bank branch.
SBI DSB Scheme Not available for:
- Jointly operated account
- Accounts of minors
- Accounts of Non-Personal nature
- illiterate account holder accounts
- The account which are functioned through Power of Attorney
Services Available For SBI Doorstep Banking
- Pickup and delivery of the cash from own account
- Pickup of Cheque/Instrument
- Cheque Book Requisition slip pickup
- Statement of Account
Limits for cash transactions under DSB services are
|–||Cash Pick up (Deposit)||Cash Delivery (Withdrawal)|
|Maximum Transaction allowed (Per day)||1||1|
|Maximum Cash Limit (Per Transaction)||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Minimum cash limit (Per Transaction)||Rs. 1,000/-||Rs. 1,000/-|
Process For SBI Doorstep Banking Services
- First of all, the account holder requires to visit the home branch, after reaching there, he/she have to fill the SBI DSB application form by accepting the terms and conditions.
- One of the SBI Doorstep Banking Services registration completed, the customer will become eligible for the SBI DSB service, and the bank shall send SMS related to the same to the customer.
- If any of the DSB registered customer want to avail the facility, he/she require to make a call on toll-free number that is 1800- 1111-03 between 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM only.
- After connecting the call person required to provide the last 04 digits of his/her Savings/Current bank account.
- Now the executive will record the request and provide the preferred time of service delivery.
- After that, the account holder will receive an SMS regarding their request (Case ID and request type).
- Now the agent will call the customer and fix an appointment.
- After that agent will visit the customer place and check the Photo ID and OVD of the customer.
- The transaction will be made as per the request.
- After the completion of the requires customer will receive an SMS regarding the same.
|Salient Features of DSB Services|
|Application forma and T&C for Registration|
|Declaration cum Undertaking cum self-Certification by Customer|
|Operating Instructions and Guidelines for Customers|
|Features of Scheme|
|Eligibility of Scheme|