Sbi Credit Card Application Status
The State Bank of India offers different cards (ATM, Debit, Credit Card) for various purposes like travel, shopping, way of life, etc. Here though this article, we are going to share the details with the help of which you will able to track the SBI credit card application status online.
As SBI is providing a facility to apply for the credit card online, similarly, after applying for the SBI credit card, you can check the status of your SBI credit card application by using mobile No., PAN Card, etc. To make the process simple and hassle-free, the SBI has introduced and new service to check the credit card application status by online mode only.
Now checking the SBI credit card application status online is very easy. You can check it at your home only by going through the official portal of the bank. Moreover, you can also check the progress of your credit card application. Below, we are providing you the few important points with the help of which you will able to check the track the status of your SBI credit card.
Steps To Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Online
- Open the official portal of the State Bank of India (SBI) that is www.sbicard.com
- Once you reached the home page, you will see the option of “Track your application” on the right side of the page.
- Now select the option of the “Check the status of your application.”
- Enter the Application/Reference Number in the provided box.
- Ensure that the provided number is correct.
- After that press the “Track” button.
- Your application status will appear at your screen.
- Finally, check the details.
Meaning Of Terms In The Status of the application
It means that your submitted application is still under the process, and then it requires some more time for the next process.
The term “Approved” refers to that the bank has successfully approved your application, and you will receive your Credit card soon.
Once the bank approves your application, then the bank will dispatch your credit card. Once it displaced by the bank, the SMS related to the same will be sent to your registered mobile number.
It might be possible that the status of the application can be “on-hold.” This status can be shown due to the failure of document verification, non-eligibility etc. For further communication, You may get a call from the bank.
The status “Disapproved” means that you don’t have the required eligibility term, and your application has been rejected. You can call to the SBI customer care number to know the reason of disapproved. It may be noted that the individuals can re-apply for the card after the three months of rejection of the earlier application.
Steps To Check SBI Credit Card Application Status Offline
- You can directly know the status by dialing the below numbers-
- Or you can directly go to your SBI bank branch and ask there for the status of your credit card application.
If you want to ask any more questions related to the above post the ask the same in the below-provided comment box.