SBI Complaint Online
The State Bank Of India always provides the best services to its customers. The SBI always tries to solve the problem of the account holder as soon as possible. The bank also has various toll-free customer care numbers to solve the customer problem. But the thing is you have to wait for a long in the queue to talk with a representative. To overcome this issue, the bank provides the service of “SBI Complaint Online” through this, you can make complain via online mode only within a few minutes. Moreover, you can also check the State Bank of India complaint status online only with the help of a complaint number. Check the complete process of the SBI complaint online and other essentials information regarding the same by checking the details of this article.
SBI ATM Related
- PoS Related
- Payment Gateway
- ATM Maintenanceetc.
- Online Banking
- Virtual Card etc.
- Senior Citizent Schemes
- Pension Account
- Cheque Book
- LPG Subsidy
- Statement etc.
- Deceased Accounts
- Fixed Deposit
BHIM SBI Pay (UPI)
- UPI PIN
- UPI Mobile number etc.
- Demat Account Related
- NRI SMS Alerts
- NRI Account related
- NRI Internet Banking
- NRI ATMetc.
Yono Lite SBI
- Bill Payment
- Transfer etc
- Recovery Agents etc.
How ToMake SBI Complaint Online?
- Open https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/
- Now you will get the page as shown below
- After that, select the “Customer Type.”
- Now enter the 11-digit account number, name, Branch Code (If other than Home Branch), Mobile number, E-mail, Category, Products & Services, Nature Of complaint, complaint brief details.
- After providing the details, recheck it once and thereafter press the “Submit” button.
- Now the SBI Complaint Online complaint Ticket Number will be generated; you are suggested to note down the number for future use.
How To Check State Bank Of India Complaint Status?
- First of all, open the https://cms.onlinesbi.com/CMS/Status.jsp
- You will get the page as shown below
- Now you have to provide the “Complaint Ticket Number.”
- Thereafter you have to provide the registered “Mobile Number.”
- Enter the captcha code.
- Finally, press the submit button.
How soonSBI complaint online solve?
The raised complaint can be approached within 48 hours, only within business days. You can check the status of your complaint via online mode after the two business days. If the status has not been updated, then you can check it later.
How To Check Complaint Status Without Complaint Ticket Number?
If in case you lost your Complaint Ticket Number or forgot to note it, then you can simply call the customer care SBI Toll free number from your registered mobile number. SBI customer care will help you to get your complaint status.
Charges For Submitting a complaint
The bank will not charge any charges for filing a complaint.Anyone who has any issue related to banking services can file a complaint free of cost. If any of the executives ask you to pay charges, then you can complain the same to the branch officials/manager.