Rajasthan High Court Recruitment
Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur has proclaimed notification for the one thousand seven hundred and sixty (1760) vacancies. According to the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 details, said vacancies are for the Clerk, Junior Assistant, and Junior Judicial Assistant posts. Candidates who have a graduate degree are eligible to apply.
To apply for the RHC recruitment, candidates have to fill and submit an application form via mode. Candidates can get the application form at hcraj.nic.in from 30 March 2020 and the last date to fill the form is 27 April 2020 whereas candidates will able to pay the application fee till 28 April 2020. Scroll down to check further details.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant|
|Number Of Vacancies||1760|
|Last date To Apply||27-04-2020|
Rajasthan High Court Vacancies
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Clerk Grade II||1125|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||268|
Graduation and have basic knowledge of Computer
Minimum- 18 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
According to the rules
During Training Period- Rs.14, 600/- per month
After Training Period- Rs.20, 800/- to Rs.65, 900/- per month
General/EBC/OBC/Other state candidates – Rs.500/-
Procedure To Fill RHC Application Form 2020
- Open official portal of Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur that is hcraj.nic.in
- Now press the “recruitment” link from the right side of the page.
- After that, press the “Recruitment JrJAs for RHC JAs for RSLSA and DLSAs and Clerks Grade II for RSJA and District Courts 2020” link from the next page.
- Again from the next page press “ADVERTISEMENT for recruitment to the post of Jr.J.A. for RHC J.A. for RSLSA and DLSAs and Clerk Grade II for RSJA and District Courts 2020” link.
- Notification details will appear, go through it.
- Press the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the form as per the rules stated in the notification.
- Upload the documents and pay the fee as stated above.
- At last, submit the form.