Paytm is one of the leading e-commerce platforms. The Paytm is now offering business loans to its customers. If you want to take a loan for your business, then you can also get it directly from the Paytm app by just following the simple steps. The repayment option of the loan is convenient, and the interest rate offered by Paytm to their customer for business is 12% onwards. Whereas there is no fixed interest rate, it may be changed as per the rules and the regulations. To avail the Paytm Business Loan, you have to fulfill the eligibility conditions. The terms and conditions and other eligibility terms, along with the online applying procedure, have been provided below. You can check it by scroll down the page.
Details Of Paytm Business Loan
|Interest Rate||12% onwards|
|Min. Loan Amount||Rs. 10,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||Rs. 2 lakh|
|Repayment Tenure||Up to 180 days|
|PF||2% + GST|
|Loan Type||Working capital loan|
The stated interest rates, fees, and charges can be changes as per the Paytm policy and rules of the Reserve Bank of India.
Paytm Business Loan- Benefits
- The process is very simple and hustle free.
- Because of Simple and transparent loan process, No extra charges of agent or broker.
- Easy to track, you can track the process of the loan easily.
- Merchants having a good CIBIL score are eligible for the higher loan limit.
- Easy to pay the loan amount via mobile phone only, or you can also select the auto-pay option.
- Customized passbook
- Get cash discounts from suppliers with upfront payments
Applying Process Paytm Business Loan- Online
- First of all, download and open the Paytm Application on your mobile phone.
- Now you are required to go to the Paytm app.
- When you press the appropriate link, another page will be opened where you will ask to enter the loan amount.
- After selecting the amount for the loan, you have to select the repayment period.
- After selecting the amount and period of repayment, you have to press the ‘Start Loan Application’.
- If your KYC is not completed, then you require to complete your KYC by going to the nearest KYC centre.
- After that, the Paytm representative will start the process of the loan and verify all your documents.
- If you are eligible, then your loan will be approved, and the loan amount will be credited in your Paytm saving/current bank account.
Check more related articles by going to our home page.