Parliament of India Recruitment
Rajya Sabha Secretariat has released the notification for the student engagement internships for the RSRS Scheme. Graduate and postgraduate students have been called to apply for the Internships program. To apply, students require to submit an application form. The last date to submit the form for the RSRS Scheme is 31 March 2020.
Application form for the parliamentofindia.nic.in Recruitment 2020 can either be sent through post or via email. You can check the procedure below. Selected candidates for the student engagement internships will be offered a stipend of Rs.10, 000/- per month. More details regarding such recruitment have been stated below.
|Organization Name||Rajya Sabha Secretariat|
|Post Name||Student Engagement Internships|
|Last date To Apply||31-03-2020|
Graduate, Post Graduate
According To the rules, you can check it from official notification
RSRS Internship Stipend
Rs.10, 000/- Per Month
Procedure To Apply For Parliament Recruitment
- Open official portal parliamentofindia.nic.in
- Now press the “RAJYA SABHA (Council of States)” link.
- After that, go to the “NOTICE BOARD” section and press the “Advertisement for the Rajya Sabha Student Engagement Internship” link.
- Notification PDF will be opened, read the details, and check eligibility too.
- Prepare an application form as per the rules of the organization.
- Now attach the required documents with the filled application form and keep the application form and documents in the pain envelope.
- Finally, send that envelope to the below address.
To the Shri S. D. Nautiyal, Joint Secretary, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Room No. 517, 5th Floor, Parliament House Annexe, New Delhi – 110001 or by sending applications to email at firstname.lastname@example.org