NTA NET 2020
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has circulated the NTA UGC NET June 2020 notification officially. The NTA JRF Online Application Form has available now. Aspirants willing to fill the application form either from the official portal or with the help of a direct link available on this page. Applications will only be accepted till 16 April 2020.
The final section will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) which is going to be held from 15 June 2020 to 20 June 2020. Before filling the application form for NTA UGC NET 2020, you are suggested to check the detailed eligibility terms below.
Note: The UGC NET test is conducted to check the worthiness of the individual’s for the ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship post.
|Organization Name||The University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Exam Name||UGC NET June 2020|
|Last date To Apply||16-04-2020 11:50 PM|
Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Candidates perusing last year of Master’s Degree or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit (As On 01-06-2020)
Maximum- 30 years for JRF
It may be noted that there is no age limit for the Assistant Professor
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Gen/ OBC-Rs.1000
- Gen-EWS/ OBC-NC-LRs.500
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender-Rs.250
Steps To Fill NTA JRF Online Application Form 2020
- First of all, open ugcnet.nta.nic.in that is the official portal of the University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Now go to the “Current Events” event section and hit the “Public Notice English UGC-NET June 2020” link.
- Check the eligibility and read the details of NTA UGC NET June 2020 notification.
- After that, press the “Fill Application Form UGC-NET JUNE 2020” link from the home page.
- On the next page, fill the details, upload the required documents, and pay the prescribed application fee.
- Verify that the filled details having no errors and submit the form ensure to print a copy of the submitted form.
Schedule of Examination
|Dates of Examination||Between 15 June 2020 to 20 June 2020 Dates of Examination|
|Timing of Examination||First Shift :- 09.30 am- 12.30 pm||Second Shift :- 02.30 pm- 5.30 pm|
|Duration of Examination||03 hours|
|Entry into the Examination Centre||7.30 am – 8.30 am||12.30 pm -01.30 pm|
|Entry in the Examination||8.45 am- 9.00 am||1.45 pm- 2.00 pm|
|Instructions by the invigilators||9.15 am -9.25 am||2.15 pm- 2.25 pm|
|Test Commences||9.30 am||2.30 pm|
|Test Concludes||12.30 pm||5.30 pm|
|Last Date to Apply||16-04-2020|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||17-04-2020|
|Admit Card||From 15-05-2020 Onwards|
|Dates of Examination||15-06-2020 to 20-06-2020|
|Information Bulletin UGC-NET June 2020||Click Here|
|Public Notice Hindi UGC-NET June 2020||Click Here|
|Public Notice English UGC-NET June 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|