The National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) is a Public sector undertaking formed in the year 1955. The motive to form this corporation is to support and encourage the Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises for the better growth of MSMEs all over the nation. The NSIC provides unconditional support to the MSMEs by providing Finance, Marketing, support, Technology, and various other services. For the participation in the government purchases, National Small Industries Corporation registers MSEs for the Single Point Registration Scheme. The complete details related to NSIC SPRS Certificate, Benefits, eligibility, fee along with NSIC online registration portal (www.nsic.co.in) have been provided below.
Eligibility For NSIC SPRS
- All the Micro & Small Enterprises who have Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) /EM Part-II (Optional) are eligible to register themselves for Single Point Registration Scheme under National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC).
- Micro & Small Enterprises who already started their production but have not completed the 01 year are also eligible.
SPRS Registration Fee
There is no specific amount for the registration fee, whereas the registration fee will be charged on the basis of Net Sales Turnover of the Micro & Small Enterprise. Please go through the below-provided table for a better understanding of the registration fee.
|Category||Turnover up to Rs. 100 lakh||Turnover above Rs. 100 lakh|
|Micro Enterprises||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 3,000 + Rs. 1,500 for every additional turnover of Rs. 100 Lakh|
|Small Enterprises||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 5,000 + Rs. 2,000 for every additional turnover of Rs. 100 Lakh|
|Fee for issuance of amendments in Stores||50% of the charges proposed above for Micro and Small Enterprises with a cap of Rs. 50,000|
|Fee for issuance of change in monetary limit or any other amendment in the certificate|
|Fee for issuance of Renewal of Registration|
NSIC Online Registration
- Open the official portal www.nsicspronline.com
- From the home page, you are required to press the “Apply Online” link.
- Read the registration criteria, and complete registration is also given there go through it.
- Now you are required to provide the complete details, provide all the complete details of the company, and assure that is must be correct.
- After that, you will ask to enter the further details for NSIC Branch with which you want registration
- Now press the “Register” button.
- The Micro & Small Enterprises also have to submit all the required documents and pay the prescribed fee.
- Your registration has been completed.
NSIC SPRS Offline Registration
- Micro & Small Enterprises can also apply via offline mode for that application form, and all the required documents with prescribed fee must be submitted to the Zonal/Branch/Sub Branch and Sub Office/Extension office of NSIC situated nearest to their location.
- It may be noted, that the duplicate copy of the submitted G.P. Registration Application Form must be forwarded to the concerned Inspecting agency as per the rules.
- After the complete procedure and inspection, the SPRS Registration Certificate will be issued to the Micro & Small Enterprise by NSIC.
Validity Period of G. P. Registration
The NSIC SPRS Certificate received by the Micro & Small Enterprise under the SPRC scheme will be valid for a period of two (02) years. Whereas, it can be renewed every two years as per the rules.
|Guidelines along with NSIC Processing Fees||View|
|Registration Fee For Enlistment under SPRS||View|
|Checklist of Documents (For Fresh Registration/ Renewal)||View|
|List of Empanelled Agencies along with Inspection Fees||View|
|Format of Inspection Officer’s Report of Technical Inspecting Agency||View|
|List of 358 Items Reserved for Purchase from Micro and Small Enterprises||View|
|Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)||View|
|Apply From here||Apply|
|Verify SPRS Certificate||Verify|