MPSC Engineering Service 2020
Announcement of Two Hundred And Sixteen (216) vacancies for the Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer posts has been made by Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC). Indian nationals are called by the officials to apply for the MPSC Engineering Service. Interested one, who want to apply are suggested to read the AE, AEE Notification details from this page.
The application procedure for the MPSC Engineering Service Exam has been started from 18 March 2020, and the last date to fill the form is 07 April 2020. All the necessary information regarding said vacancies have been provided on this page, you can check it from below.
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer|
|Number Of Vacancies||216|
|Last date To Apply||07-04-2020|
Bachelor’s Degree in concern filed
According to the rules, you can check it from the official notification.
- Prelim Exam
- Main Exam
- Group-A – Rs.56, 100- 1, 77,500
- Group-B – Rs.41800- 1, 32,300
- General/UR/OBC – Rs.374/-
- SC/ST – Rs.274/-
Procedure To Fill MPSC Engineering Service Application Form
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) that is www.mpsc.gov.in
- Now go to the “RECENT NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS” section and press the “18/03/20Advt.no. 06-2020-Maharashtra Engineering Services Combine Preliminary Exam-2020” link.
- PDF file of the notification will appear on your screen, go through it, and match the eligibility conditions.
- After that, go back to the home page and press the” Online Application “ link visible at the top right of the page.
- Fill the application form by pressing a suitable link.
- After complete the above said steps, you have to upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Make a payment of application fee, and submit the form.
- Lastly, submit the form and print a copy of the same.
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|