Government of India has made it mandatory to link PAN card with a bank account. The Permanent Account Number (PAN) is the ten (10) digit unique code issued by the income tax department to all the taxpaying individuals in India. If you still not linked your PAN with your account, then you are suggested to do the same as soon as possible. You can simply link you PAN either by online mode or through offline mode. We have provided the complete process and status on this page. You can check it by going below.
How To Link PAN Card with Bank Account?
There are three methods to link your permanent account number card with your bank account that are-
- Through Internet Banking
- Through Phone Hotline
- Through Offline Mode (at Branch)
Process To Link PAN Card with Bank Account Online Via Internet Banking
- Firstly, you are required to login to your internet banking account with your user name and password.
- After login, you have to go towards the “Menu” option and search for the appropriate option for the Service Requests, Services, or PAN Registration.
- Press the appropriate link.
- After have to select the relevant option for the updating of the PAN card.
- Now in the next step, you are required to enter your PAN Card number. The bank will also ask you to provide the date of birth, PAN Card, and your registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
Steps To Link PAN Card with Bank Account Online Via Phone Hotline
- First of all, you have to dial a call to the customer care number of your bank.
- Select the appropriate option through IVR menu during the call.
- Your call will be connected to the customer care executive.
- Talk to the executive and request him/her to link your pan with your account.
- Answer all the questions correctly asked by the executive and complete the verification process.
- After the completion of the call process, you will receive a request number and confirmation.
Steps To Link PAN Card with Bank Account with Bank Account Offline (At Branch)
- Firstly, you have to go to your bank branch in which you have an account.
- Meet the executive and tell him/her that you want to link your Pan with your account.
- Fill the application form and provide all the relevant documents required by the bank.
- You also have to attach the photocopy of your PAN Card with form.
- Finally submit the form, and you will get the confirmation regarding the update of PAN with your account
To check another related article by going through the home page of our portal www.jharkhandgraminbank.com