एलआईसी जीवन आनंद is the Whole Life Endowment Plan. The plans offer various benefits to the policyholder. The LIC New Jeevan Anand Policy plan offers the life protection coverage until the death of the insured even after the maturity of the term. In this plan of a policyholder dies before the maturity of the plan, the assured amount will be given to the nominee, and if a policyholder survives till the end of the maturity of the plan then the assured amount will be given to the policyholder. The plan also provides additional benefits like bonus, tax saving, flexible, Death benefit, Maturity benefit. The detailed information of the plan has been given below. Check it now.
Eligibility Criteria of LIC New Jeevan Anand Policy
|Minimum age at entry||18 years|
|Maximum age at entry||50 years|
|Minimum sum assured||Rs. 10,00,000|
|Maximum sum assured||No limit|
|Minimum policy term||15 years|
|Maximum policy term||35 years|
|Maximum maturity age||75 years|
Key Features- एलआईसी जीवन आनंद
- The term policy is a minimum of 15 years and a maximum of 35 years.
- The Minimum sum assured under LIC New Jeevan Anand Policy is Rs. 10,000
- A person can avail the load if the policy has acquired a surrender value
- If policyholder fails to pay the premiums on due time, then the policy will automatically lapse.
- एलआईसी जीवन आनंद is the whole life endowment plan.
- The policyholder has an option of regular premium payment.
- If an insured person survives till the end of the policy, then the benefit on maturity is paid to the policyholder, and the plan of the policy will continue to be in force.
- If a policyholder dies, then the assured sum is paid to his/her authorized nominee.
- LIC New Jeevan Anand Policy plan also offers tax exemption on the premium paid and claim settlement under section 80C and 10(10D) of Income Tax Act.
Plan Benefits- एलआईसी जीवन आनंद
If a policyholder dies, then the assured sum plus reversionary bonus and final additional bonus will be paid to the nominee
That is- Sum Assured on Death + Accrued Bonuses
If the insured person survives till the end of the policy, then the assured sum will be paid to the policyholder along with accrued bonus or simple reversionary bonus
That is- Basic Sum Assured + Accrued Bonuses
Shubham who is of 35 years and he had invested Rs. 25 lakh एलआईसी जीवन आनंद. Then Shubham will get below the amount on maturity of the policy.
|Parameters||LIC New Jeevan Anand|
|Rate of Return||3.56%|
|Total Amount you get||Rs. 40,66,000|
|You get money in||Year 25|
The person having a LIC New Jeevan Anand Policy will get the tax benefit on the premium paid and on the claims received, Under Section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act.
Any person who satisfies the eligibility terms can purchase the said policy hassles free.
LIC New Jeevan Anand Plan Work?
Let’s assume that there is a person named “Sahil,” and his age is 26-year. He purchases a policy with a sum assured of Rs. 5,00,000 and the term of policy 21 years. Assume that the Sahil is paying Rs. 27, 454 yearly for the policy premium. In case Sahil dies before the end of the policy, then the nominee will get 125% of the assured sum plus bonuses. And in case Sahil survives till the end of the policy, then he will get Rs.11,02,000.