LIC Housing Finance Fixed Deposit
LIC Housing Finance FD is the new generation investment scheme offered by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) from the name of ‘Sanchay’. Any Indian national, Non-resident Indian, corporations, Co-operatives, etc. can apply for the LIC Housing Finance Fixed Deposit scheme. The scheme also offers the facility of loan against FD and premature withdrawal. Moreover, the LIC HFL Sanchay FD scheme also hasa good interest rate. The other information like interest rate chart, applying procedure, etc. have been provided below.
LIC Housing Finance FD Rates 2020
|For regular citizens|
|Tenure||Monthly Rates for Non-Cumulative Deposits (p.a.)||Yearly Rates for Cumulative & Non-Cumulative Deposits|
|For senior citizens|
Note: Figures mentioned in the above provide table are subject to change without prior information.
Documents Required for The LIC HFL Sanchay
|Mandatory Documents||Additional Documents|
|Photo ID proof- PassportPAN cardDriving license Voter’s ID card Aadhaar card||Certificate of Registration|
|Address Proof- Latest Utility BillLatest Bank A/C StatementDriving LicenseRegistered rent agreement etc.||Governing Deed|
|–||Resolution of the Managing Committee|
|–||List of authorised signatories|
|–||ID proof of Trustee/ Beneficiaries/Settlors|
Procedure To Apply For LIC Housing Finance Fixed Deposit
- First of all, download the application form.
- Now fill the application form carefully and please provide only true details and attach the copy of the documents stated above.
- After that visit to the nearby LIC Housing Finance office with the said documents.
- Meet the executive, he/she will help you in further process of the application.
- Finally provide all the additional documents and details asked by the executive.
- Finally, your applying procedure for the FD scheme, Sanchay, by LIC HFL will be completed.
Note: The scheme allows the jointly deposit. Maximum 03 individuals can perform a single deposit account under the Sanchay scheme.
Sanchay, an LIC fixed deposit scheme offers two major facilities to it customers that are-
- Loan Against FD
- Premature Withdrawal
Loan against LIC Housing Fixed Deposit (FD)
- The holder can apply for the loan against their LIC fixed deposit, here we are providing the features and the essential for the LIC Housing FD Loan.
- The fixed deposit deposited at least for a period of 3 months, at the time of applying loan.
- The life insurance corporation will provide the loan only up to the 75% of the deposited amount
- Corporation will charge the interest for the loan and the interest will be 2% p.a. above the FD rate
- The holder has an option to repay the loan lump sum or it can also be adjusted on the maturity of deposit amount.
Premature Withdrawal of LIC Housing FD
- The individuals can withdraw FD before the maturity date, the essential features for the same are-
- Such withdraw can only be after the completion of 03 months from the date of commencement of fixed deposit.
- The Rate of Interest will be-
|Period completed||Rate of Interest (p.a.)|
|3 months but less than 6 months||4% (For individuals and no interest in case of other category of depositors)|
|6 months but before maturity||1% less than the applicable FD rate*|