Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is one of the trustful insurance corporations. The corporation offers various health, life, and other insurance plans. One can easily purchase the LIC plans either by going through the online mode or through LIC agents. Now the question arises, who is LIC agent? So, LIC agents are the individuals connected or a part of a corporation that assists and guides the consumer to buy the particular LIC plan as per their budget and the requirements. The LIC agents are not the full day employee, whereas they have the commission-based work. There are no fixed hours of work for the agents; they can simply perform their work on-call or by visiting the customer place as per the need. For the agent’s registration cooperation has its LIC Agent Registration Portal (agencycareer.licindia.in). Here through this article, we are sharing the detailed information related to the Eligibility Criteria, Salary, registration process, and other crucial information regarding the LIC Agent.
LIC Agent Eligibility Criteria
Those individuals who want to become a LIC Agent first require to pass/ qualify the exam scheduled by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA). Only eligible individuals can appear for the test. Check the eligibility criteria for the LIC Agent.
10th pass from a recognized board
18 years (Minimum)
How To Become LIC Agent?
- Visit the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) nearest to your location.
- Now take the appointment and meet the development officer.
- The officer will take an interview, appear for the interview with your education and basic documents.
- Those individuals who will clear the interview round successfully will be sent for the training at the Divisional/Agency Training Centre.
- After the training period, individuals will have to appear for the Pre-Recruitment examination, which will be conducted by (IRDA).
- To clear the test, individuals require to score at least 35%.
- Qualified candidates will receive the offer letter and Identity Card to work as a LIC insurance agent.
- Now you have to a branch office, and you will be trained to start your work.
Registration Procedure For LIC Agent Online
- Open the LIC agent registration portal that is www.licindia.in
- After reaching the page go towards the menu bar and press on ‘Agent’s Module Helpline’.
- Another page will appear you have to press the ‘Click Here to Register’ link.
- Now you are required to fill all the required details after filling press the ‘Generate OTP’ button.
- Thereafter you will receive OTP on your register mobile number and the email address.
- Finally, enter the OTP, and your registration procedure has been completed.
Steps For Login on LIC Agent Portal
- Open www.licindia.in
- Now press the “Agents Portal” link from the left side of the page.
- Now you have to select the role of “Agent” as shown below.
- After that, you are required to enter /Mobile Number.
- Finally, press the ‘log In’ to proceed.
Steps To Get Online Application Form
- Open the official portal
- Go to the “Join Our Team” section and press the ‘Be an Agent (Individual)’ link.
- After that, press the ‘Apply-Now’ link visible on the right side of the page.
- You will get the application form
- At last, fill in the application form as per the rules.
LIC Agent App
For the ease of the agents, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has launched the LIC Agent App with the help of which agents can manage all their workings. You can directly download the application by going to the play store.