IRCTC Railway Ticket Booking
You can book the train tickets with your mobile phone only. The Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation has its official application with the help of which you can your train ticket within a few minutes. You can download the IRCTC application from the play store, app store, or you can directly visit the official website of it. We have provided IRCTC Railway Ticket Booking procedure on this page; for the rail reservation, you just have to follow the belowstated steps. The process is very easy, you just have to register with the IRCTC, and after the registration, you will able to book tickets, and after the successfully booking ticket, you will get the SMS related to the same.
The online ticket is accepted by the railways, even you can show the ticket in your mobile-only it is not compulsory to take a print out of the online ticket. Keep the reservation message safe, and you will not be permitted to travel if you lost or forget your ticket ID. Let’s move to the core section and check the steps for the online railway booking.
Steps For IRCTC Railway Ticket Booking
- First of all, go to play store/ app store and download the official IRCTC application
- Now Launch the IRCTC application on your smartphone.
- After that, hit on the “Train ticket” option, as shown below.
- After that, you have to proceed further and have to enter your IRCTC login details, of you, don’t have an account then you can create the new account by pressing the “Register” link.
- For a new registration, you have to provide all the required details such as name, DOB, username, address, mobile number, email address, etc. For your better understanding, we have provided the image below.
- Now go to the home page towards the login section and login your account with user name and password.
- Provide the OPT on the next step received on your mobile number and email address.
- After that, you can set a 04-digit pin; with the help of this pin, you can login your account directly.
- On the next page, go to “plan my journey” option and select the same.
- Select the stations and dates of travel.
- The list of stations of the selected route will appear on your screen.
- Select the train in which you want to travel and check the seat availability too.
- Thereafter press book now button to proceed further.
- Now on the next step, you have to provide the basic information to book the ticket such as name, DOB, etc.
- For the SMS alert for the journey, you have to provide a mobile number.
- Provide the mobile number and press the “Book Ticket” button.
- The details of the journey and provided details for the ticket will be opened.
- The payment page will be opened, make the payment by net banking, credit card, Paytm, etc.
- Now, the SMS for the booking confirmation will be sent to the mobile number.
- You can also check the booking details by going to the “My booking” section.
- Finally, take a hard copy of your booked ticket.