The Immediate Payments Service Transfer is well known for IMPS. It is the inter-bank instant money transfer system in India. One can easily use this facility through internet banking and smartphones. IMPS is available 24*7 throughout the year, which also includes bank holidays. The IMPS was launched on 22 November 2010, and it managed an operated by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). At present, many banks are providing IMPS services. The complete IMPS Bank List has been provided below.
The IMPS charges, process terms and conditions and other details of the Immediate Payment Service Transfer have been provided below. You are suggested to check out the below-provided information by scroll down the page.
IMPS Bank List
Here is the list of banks which are offering Immediate Payment Service Transfer (IPST) services.
|Airtel Payments Bank Apna Cooperative Bank||Bank of Maharashtra||Corporation Bank||Sahakari Bank|
|Allahabad Bank||Bassein Catholic Co-op Bank||Cosmos Co-operative Bank||Federal Bank|
|Andhra Bank||BNP Paribas||Dena Bank||HDFC Bank|
|Axis Bank||Canara Bank||Development Bank of Singapore||HSBC|
|Adarsh Co-Operative Bank||Catholic Syrian Bank||Development Credit Bank||ICICI Bank|
|Bandhan Bank||Central Bank of India||Dhanalakshmi Bank||IDBI Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Citibank||Union Bank of India||IDFC Bank|
|Bank of India||City Union Bank||Dombivli Nagarik||Indian Bank|
|Indian Overseas Bank||Lakshmi Vilas Bank||The A.P Mahesh Urban Co-op Bank||State Bank of Hyderabad|
|ING Vysya Bank||Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank||Punjab and Sind Bank||State Bank of India|
|Jammu & Kashmir Bank||Nainital Bank||Punjab National Bank||State Bank of Mysore|
|Janata Sahakari Bank, Pune||NKGSB Co-operative Bank||Rajkot Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd||State Bank of Patiala|
|Karnataka Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||RBL Bank||State Bank of Travancore|
|Karur Vysya Bank||Paytm Payments Bank||Saraswat Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Kerala Gramin Bank||Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank||South Indian Bank||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Punjab and Maharashtra Co-op Bank||Standard Chartered Bank||Thane Janata Sahakari Bank|
|The Greater Bombay Co-op Bank||Union Bank of Mandya||Vijaya Bank||–|
|UCO Bank||United Bank of India||Yes Bank||–|
IMPS Transfer Charges
|Amount Bank||< Rs.10,000||< Rs.1 lakh||< Rs.2 lakh|
|ICICI Bank||Rs.5 + GST||Rs.5 + GST||Rs.15 + GST|
|SBI||Rs.1 + GST||Rs.2 + GST||Rs.3 + GST|
Andhra Bank IMPS Charges
|Transaction Amount Range||Charges|
|Rs 1 To Up to Rs 2500||Nil|
|Above Rs 2500 To Rs 10,000||Rs 2.50 + GST|
|Above Rs 10,000 To Rs 1 Lakh||Rs 5 + GST|
|Above Rs 1 Lakh||Rs 10 + GST|
Features of IMPS
- It is a very secure process
- Easy to use the Immediate Payment Service Transfer facility by using the smartphone and internet connection.
- Immediate transfer of money.
- Money can be transfer from anywhere, anytime.
- The service is available 24*7
- Very fewer charges.
Process For IMPS Registration
- First of all, you are required to register for the mobile banking facility of the bank in which you have an account.
- After that, you have to ask for the Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) and Mobile banking Personal Identification Number (MPIN) from the bank only.
- Now you have to download the mobile banking application of your bank, or you can also use the SMS, IMPS service , if provided by the bank.
Registration for Beneficiary
- Firstly, you have to request a bank to link your mobile number with your bank account.
- Now ask for the Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) from the respective bank
Steps To Send The Money with IMPS Facility From Your Phone
- Firstly login/open the bank application.
- Now you are required to choose the IMPS option, or you can also use the SMS facility on your phone.
- Get the MMID and mobile number of the beneficiary. After that, you have to enter the amount, beneficiary mobile number, MMID.
- After that enter the MPIN
- Finally, the money will be transfer, and you will get the confirmation message for the same.
- Must ensure to note the transaction reference number for proof.
How to Receive Money Through IMPS on Your Phone?
- Firstly, you are required to provide your MMID and mobile number to the sender.
- The sender will perform the same procedure mentioned above.
- You will get the confirmation message note down the transaction ID for future use.