Job notification for the 150 vacancies has been released by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi. As per the ICMR Recruitment, 2020 details said vacancies are for the Junior Research Fellow post. JRF Bharti online form has been available now. Candidates are suggested to fill the same to apply for the said vacancies.
The application form for the www.icmr.nic.in Bharti will be accepted till 27 May 2020. Essential details like equalization, age limit, selection procedure, applying procedure have been stated below. You are suggested to have a glance.
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number Of Vacancies||150|
|Last date To Apply||27-05-2020|
MSc/ MA or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks
Age Limit (As On 30-09-2020)
Maximum- 28 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
- For SC/ST candidates-05 Years
- For OBC candidates-03 Years
- Pay Scale
- Check notification
- General/OBC/EWS – Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST- Rs.1200/-
- PWBD – Nil
Procedure To Fill ICMR JRF Bharti Online Form
- Open www.icmr.nic.in that is the official website of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi
- Now press the “Career Opportunity” link.
- On the next page, press the link for the “Online Test for ICMR Junior Research FellowshipNotification-2020” link.
- Read the details and check the eligibility conditions.
- Press apply online link.
- Fill the ICMR JRF application form as per the guidelines.
- Upload the documents and pay the fee.
- Finally, make the submission of the filled form and note down the registration number.