How To Open Paytm Bank Account
Paytm is also providing banking services. You can simply open the Paytm saving account via online mode only without any changes and free. It also offers an interest of 4% per annul on all the saving accounts. All the activities of the bank are just like the other banks only, and it is also controlled under the Reserve Bank of India. If you want to know How to Open Paytm Bank Account, then you can check the same from this page. The complete eligibility terms, interest rate, and other essential information have been provided below.
Benefits Of Paytm Bank Account
- The Paytm will not charge the fee and charges.
- Rupay Debit Card
- Real-time digitally updated Passbook
- Interest on saving on a monthly basis
- Safe and secure
- Risk-free deposits
Interest Rate of Paytm Saving Account
The Paytm offers 4% p.a. Interest rate, it may be changed as per the rules and the regulation.
How To Open Paytm Bank Account?
- Download the Paytm latest application and open the same.
- Now the application will be open; you have to press the “Bank” section visible at the below menu bar.
- Now on the next step,it shows the features of the saving bank account that are “FD wala bank account,” “save money on money transfer”, zero free account”.
- Now you have to press the “Open saving account” button.
- You saving account will be opened instantly, and you have to set a password for the account.
- After that, on the next step, you will ask to add nominee; there will be two options that are “I want to add nominee now,” or I will do it later”.
- Tick on “I want to add nominee now” and press the proceed button.
- The nominee application form will appear at your screen, as shown below.
- Fill the application form as per the rule and must ensure to provide only the correct details.
- After filling the nominee form press, the submit button.
- Finally, you will recice an SMS from the Paytm related to the opening of saving account.
- The process has been completed, and you can use your Paytm account.
How To Open Paytm Bank Account-Without KYC
- Open the application of Paytm bank and press the “Bank” option.
- Press the “Saving account button.”
- Now you have to set the password for your account, save the password.
- After that, add the nominee as per your choice, fill the complete details of the nominee.
- Check out the complete conditions and press the proceed button.
- After completing the above process, you have to complete your KYC; it may be noted that Submitting PAN/Form-60 is mandatory to operate thePaytm Wallet and Saving Account.
Benefit of Paytm Payments Bank Debit & ATM Card
- Accepted in all online networks
Free insurance up to Rs. 2 lacs
- Withdraw Cash from any nearby ATM
- Accepted in all stores
- QR code on your Debit Card