How To Link PAN With UAN-Bank
Through this article, we are going to share with you the details related to Link PAN With UAN. If you want to link your bank, Aadhar, and PAN, then you are suggested to check the step by step guide and link the same. After the KYC process, you will able to apply for the online transactions, and the PF account will be directly linked with the bank account, and you can claim your PF account balance yourself easily via online mode. So, let’s go thought hew core section of this article and check How To Link PAN With UAN.
Step By Step Guide- How To Link PAN With UAN
Follow the steps, and you will able to link your bank, Aadhar, and PAN with UAN, so let’s have a look.
- open official portal of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation, India
- After that, you have to go towards the right side of the home page towards the login section.
- Enter your “UAN” and password.
- Now enter the captcha code and press the “Sign in” button.
- After that, the member profile will be opened at the next screen.
- Now you have to take your cursor towards the “Manage” section visible at the top bar.
- The dropdown list will appear press the “KYC” link.
- Another page will be opened, as shown below.
- Now select the PAN option and enter the pan number and name as per the pan card.
- You can also link the bank, Aadhar, and other documents.
- After filling the details, press the “Save” button.
- Now on the next page, the notification will appear “Pending KYC”.
- After the approval by the official, the status will be changed into approved.
- So, this is the process of linking PAN with UAN.
Procedure To Get PF account number from PAN Card?
- First of all,visit to the website of EPFO
- After that, you are required to enter the PAN, Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No., and Captcha code at the required filed.
- After completing the above step, you have to press the ‘Get Authorization PIN’ button.
- After the disclaimer, you have to press the ‘I agree’ link, and after that, you are required to provide/enter the OTP received on the registered email id.
- Finally, you have to press the ‘Validate OTP and Get UAN’.
- At last, you will receive the UAN on the registered mobile number.