Link Aadhaar With Sim Card
Now, it is mandatory for all the individuals to link their Aadhar card with the sim card. If your KYC process has not been completed on time, then you will not be able to use your sim card. If you have old number, then you require to re-verify sim card numbers with Aadhaar. There is no fee for the verification and can visit their operator store and get verified their sim at free of cost. Now the question is, How To Link Aadhaar With Sim Card? So there are basically two methods that are Online & Offline. The process for both has been provided below. You are recommended to go through the below steps and link Aadhaar to mobile numbers.
Link Aadhaar With Sim Card-Through OTP
- Firstly, you have to call at 14546; the call should be made through your registered mobile number.
- Now you are required to select the option NRI or an Indian.
- After that, you have to select the 01 option to give consent to re-verify Aadhaar.
- Now you willbe asked to provide the Aadhar number (12 digits), enter the same, and confirm it by pressing 1 option.
- After that, you will get the OTP at the number you have made the call.
- Now you have to permit the operator to access your name, photograph, and Date Of Birth (DOB) from UIDAI.
- After that, your last 4 digits of your mobile number will be taken and verified.
- Now you will ask to enter the OTP sent on your mobile number.
- Finally, you have to select option 1 and complete the process of link Aadhaar to Mobile number.
Link Aadhaar with Sim Card – By Visiting the Store/Retailer
- Firstly, you have to visit the outlet /store of your telecom operator. Must assure to carry the Aadhaar card with you.
- Now meet the executive and ask them to link your Aadhar card with your sim card.
- After that,you will ask to provide your mobile number, tell the same.
- Thereafter you will get the OTP on your sim card, which you want to link.
- Tell the OTP number to the executive for verification.
- Thereafter your figure print will be scanned by the executive.
- Finally, you will recive the confirmation SMS from the sim operator, and you have to reply the same by typing “Y” to complete the e-KYC process.