How To Block SBI ATM card
Here we are going to share some vital information related to the SBI ATM card. Many times, we lose our ATMs cards and get worried about fraud and unauthorized transactions. To prevent the chances of fake and unauthorized transactions, you required to block the ATM as soon as possible. Now you will ask that’s “How to Block SBI ATM card?”. So, the answer is blocking an SBI ATM is very simple. The bank provides various methods to block the ATM immediately in case of any misshaping. You can block your ATM simply through SMS, Net Banking, call, and mobile banking. The detail steps for all the methods have been provided below, have a look.
How to Block SBI ATM Card through Net Banking?
- Open www.onlinesbi.com
- After that, you are required to provide username and password to log in to SBI net banking portal.
- After successfully login, press the ‘ATM Card Services Option’ visible below ‘e-Services’ tab.
- Now you have to press the ‘Block ATM Card’ option.
- Now you will get the details of your debit card, which are active and blocked, it will shows the last 04 digits of yours debit card.
- After that, you have to select an appropriate card which you want to block; on the next step, you will ask to provide the reason to block the card.
- After providing the details, press the submit button.
- Now finally select the mode to authenticate the request. That is OTP or Profile Password.
- Finally, enter the OTP or Profile Password and press the confirm button.
- The bank will send you the SMS having a ticket number once the SBI ATM cum Debit Card has been blocked. You are suggested to keep the ticket number safe for proof.
How to Block SBI ATM Card through Mobile Banking?
- First of all, you have to login to ‘SBI Mobile Banking’ application on your phone.
- After reaching the home page of the app, press the ‘Services’ option
- After that, press the ‘Debit Card Hot listing’ option to block SBI ATM card.
- Now you have to select the appropriate debit account you want to block.
- Now you have to provide the appropriate reason to block the SBI ATM card. You will be given two options that are ‘Lost’ and ’Stolen’ select the appropriate one.
- To block the card, you have to provide an OTP (One Time Password).
- Once you provided the OTP, your SBI ATM card will be blocked.
How to Block SBI ATM Card by Phone Call?
Just call on the toll-free number that is 18004253800 or 1800112211. You are required to select the appropriate option to talk with the executive. After connecting to the call, tell the person that you want to block your ATM, the executive will ask some basic questions from you answer the all and your ATM will be blocked after the complete process.