Aadhaar is the 12-digit unique identity number provided to the Indian nationals by UIDAI. The Aadhar serves as a major identity for the Indian citizens. Anyone who has valid identity proof, address proof, and proof of birth date can apply for the Aadhaar Card.
How to Apply for Aadhaar Card?
You can apply for the Aadhaar identity number either by online mode or offline mode. Aadhaar Card Registration Process Online has been provided below. For your convenience, we have also stated the process to fins the Aadhar card center near you. Check the below details and apply for the Aadhar card easily.
How to Apply for Aadhaar Card Online?
- Visit the official portal and find the UIDAI Center Near you.
- After finding the nearest UIDAI Center, you have to book an appointment via online mode only. You can book an appointment. You can check the detailed process from here. Moreover, if you don’t book an appointment via online mode, you can directly visit the nearest UIDAI center without an appointment.
- Must assure to carry the stated documents with you-
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Proof of birth date
- After going to the Aadhaar enrollment center, you have to fill the required form and must assure to fill the application form correctly.
- Now submit the form and must assure to attach the required documents.
- It may be noted for the enrollment procedure you require to visit personally, as you have required to register your bio metrics.
- After the said process, the person in charge will give you the acknowledgment receipt as an enrollment proof.
- The receipt contains the 14-digit enrollment number; with the help of this number, you can trace the status of your application easily by online mode only.
- After the verification process, you will get your Aadhaar card on the provided address only. It may be noted that it can take up to 3 months to receive the Aadhaar card.
Procedure To Get E-Aadhaar
- Open official portal
- Now you have to fill the application form either with the help of Aadhaar number or enrollment number.
- Via enrollment number:
- Enter the enrollment number.
- Now you are required to enter the date and time printed on the acknowledgment slip.
- On the next step, you have to enter your name, area pin code, and your registered mobile number.
- Via Aadhaar number:
- Enter the Aadhaar number, name, pin code, and mobile number.
- OTP will be send to the registered mobile number. Finally, your E-Aadhaar will appear you can take a print out of the same.