GNM Nursing Application Form
GNM Nursing Exam Online Form 2020 – 21 will be available soon. As per the sources, the online registration for the General Nursing and Midwifery will start from June 2020. Candidates who are waiting to apply for the same can able to apply via online mode only. The procedure to apply for the GNM course has been well provided on this page.
General Nursing and Midwifery is well known for the GNM. It is the diploma in paramedics; the duration of the course is 03 years by a six months internship program. So the total duration will be 30.5 years. Candidates who have completed their 12th having Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology/Botany), and English as compulsory subjects are eligible to apply. Candidates can simply apply for this course online after satisfying the eligibility conditions. If we talk about the course fee, then generally, the General Nursing and Midwifery course range between INR 20,000 and 1.5 Lakhs. The selection of the students for the GNM will be made on the basis of the merit list.
Students who want to fill the GNM Notification Nursing Application Form are suggested to check the entire details of the exam from this page. All the essential details have been provided by us. You are suggested to go through the below information and garb all the information of General Nursing and Midwifery course 2020-21.
|GNM Full Form||General Nursing and Midwifery|
|Examination Type||Semester System/ Year-wise|
|Eligibility||10+2 with minimum 50% marks in aggregate with science subjects|
|Admission Process||Based on the performance in the entrance exam|
|Course Fee||INR 20,000 to 1.5 Lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 5 Lakhs per annum|
GNM Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2020-21:
- Applying students must be an Indian National
- I any of the candidates filling an application form under a particular state, then the student must be a permanent resident of that state.
- Applying aspirants must have passed the 12th from the recognized school/board.
- It must be noted that applying aspirants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology/Botany), and English as their compulsory subjects.
- Students who have complete or perusing Arts and Commerce are also eligible to apply.
- Applying students also required 50% marks in all the mentioned subjects.
GNM Eligibility Criteria for Arts/Commerce Student
Yes, there is the great opportunity for the Arts/Commerce students, as Arts/Commerce candidates are also eligible to fill GNM Nursing Online Application Form 2020 – 21. Even the candidates belongs to the Arts/Commercehave a great careers in Nursing Field.
Here we are providing you the table showing the career path of the Arts and the CommerceStudent-
Age Limit (As On 31-12-2020):
Candidates must have required eligibility terms as on 31st December 2020, the relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category aspirants as per the norms of the organization.
- Minimum- 17 years
- Maximum- 35 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
As per the rulesof the government of India
Candidates belonging to the reserved category aspirants have to pay an application fee of Rs.700/-. And on the other hand candidates belonging to the general aspirants have to pay an application fee of Rs.1000/-.
- For General Category-Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved Category-Rs.700/-
Documents Required To Fill Nursing Online Form 2020
- Residence Proof
- Category Certificate (optional)
- Passing and the Mark sheet of Class 10th and 12th
- Date of Proof
Procedure To Fill GNM Nursing Online Registration Process 2020 – 21
- First of all, visit the official portal of the respective college/university for which you are going to apply.
- Now press the “New Registration” link from the home page.
- After that, register yourself by providing the required details, must assure that the details must be correct in all formats.
- Now submit the details your registration number and password will be sent on your registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
Filling Rest of the Details
- After completing the registration process, you are required to log in your account with the help of registration number and password
- Provide the additional details required by the officials.
- After that, you have to upload the scanned copy of all the required documents
- Pay the application fee as per your category you can check the application fee from above.
- Finally, press the submit button and make the final submitting of the application form.
GNM: Top Institutes
|Name of Institute||Location||Average Annual GNM Course Fee|
|Christian Medical College||Vellore, Tamil Nadu||INR 1,31,400|
|Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research – [IPGMER], Kolkata||Kolkata, West Bengal||INR 15,000|
|NIMS University, Jaipur||Jaipur, Rajasthan||INR 44,000|
|Sharda University – [Su], Greater Noida||Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh||INR 80,000|
|Aligarh Muslim University||Aligarh||INR 13,500|
|Noida International University||Gautam Buddha Nagar||INR 52,000|
|Government Medical College and Hospital||Chandigarh||INR 44,000|
|Maharajah’s Institute of Medical Sciences||Vizianagaram||INR 17,000|
|RayatBahra University||Mohali||INR 40,000|
|Rabindranath Tagore University||Bhopal||INR 45,000|
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences||Patna||INR 24,000|
|Start Date||June 2020|
|Last Date||June 2020|
|Application Form Correction||July 2020|
|Document Verification||August 2020|
|Check Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|