E Way Bill Registration Online
As per the GST rules, if you are transporting the goods having value more than 50,000, then E Way Bill is mandatory for you. The registration process of E Way Bill is very easy; you can do it online only. The E Way Bill Registration Online procedure has been provided on this page. For your easement, our team has provided the E Way Bill Registration process for Registered Suppliers, Registered Transporters, Unregistered Transporters separately. You are suggested to have a look.
Requirements For E Way Bill Registration
- Mobile Number
- GST Registration Certificate (GSTIN) either of the Taxpayer or of the transporter.
TypesOfTaxpayerfor e Way Bill Registration
- Registered Suppliers
- Registered Transporters
- Unregistered Transporters
E Way Bill Registration Online- Registered Suppliers
- Open www.ewaybill.nic.in
- Click on E Way Bill Registration on the right side of the web page
- Now go to the “Registration” section and press the “E Way Bill Registration” link from the drop-down list, as shown below.
- Now you have to enter the GSTIN.
- After entering the details, all the details will be auto-filled.
- Now press the “Send OTP” button and verify the OTP.
- After that, you have to provide a new User ID and Password as per your choice.
- Finally, User ID and password will be created, and your registration will be completed.
E Way Bill Registration Online- Registered Taxpayers / Transporters
- Open the e-Way Bill Portal website that is www.ewaybill.nic.in
- Now you have to press the ‘E Way Bill Registration’ link from the ‘Registration’ tab.
- After that, you are required to generate the one-time password by pressing the ‘Send OTP’ button.
- enter the OTP and the Captcha Code.
- After that, you are suggested to create the user ID and password as per your choice.
- The User ID & Password will be generated,and the registration procedure is completed.
E Way Bill Registration Online- Unregistered Transporters
- Open www.ewaybill.nic.in i.e., official E-Way Bill Portal.
- Now go to the “Registration” section and press the ‘Enrolment for transporters’ link from the drop-down list.
- On the next steps you have to enter the essential details like state, Name (as per the PAN Card), Trade name (if any), PAN Number, Type of Enrolment, etc.
- After that, you have to select the appropriate type that is warehouse/Depot, Godown, cold storage,transport service.
- Now from the ‘Constitution of businesses’column, you have to select the appropriate business, as shown below.
- Fill all the application details carefully.
- Enter the Aadhar details.
- After that, you have to press the ‘Verify Detail and Send OTP’ link.
- After that Enter OTP and press the ‘Verify OTP.’
- Upload Address Proof and ID Proof
- After that, you have to create the ‘Login Details ‘set up user name and password.
- Now tick the Declaration and press the save button.
- Finally, a 15-digit transporter ID will be displayed.