CGPSC Bharti Notification
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur has released the employment notification. According to the CGPSC 162 Notification, the commission is going to fill vacant positions for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. Total one hundred and sixty-two (162) eligible aspirants will be recruited for the said post.
Those individuals who are eligible and intend to apply for the www.psc.cg.gov.in Recruitment can apply for the said vacancies by submitting the online application form before the last date that is 16 April 2020. But before that, you are suggested to read the entire details of notification by scroll down the page.
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, Raipur|
|Post Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon|
|Number Of Vacancies||162|
|Last date To Apply||16-04-2020|
|Post Name||No. Of Posts|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||80|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Backlog||67|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon PWD Special Backlog||15|
Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences & Animal Husbandry
Maximum- 38 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit)
As per the rules
Procedure To Fill CGPSC Application Form 2020
- Open official portal psc.cg.gov.in
- Now press the “ADVERTISEMENT” link from the top menu bar.
- Now from the next page, press the “ADVERTISEMENT FOR VETERINARY ASSISTANT SURGEON-2020” link.
- Read the details and go back to the home page and press the “Online Application “link.
- Fill the application form for the VETERINARY ASSISTANT SURGEON post.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Lastly, submit the filled form.