Bharathidasan University Result 2020
The Bharathidasan University will soon release the UG/PG (BA, B.Sc., B. Com, BBA, BCA, B.Ed.) result for all the semester on the official website www.bdu.ac.in. The motive to prepare this article is to provide all the essential details related to the Bharathidasan University Result 2020. Our team has provided this article and have tried to cover every important detail related to the BU Exam Results. Students can check the Bharathidasan University results easily by going through the official website www.bdu.ac.in. Check all the updates and the direct links of the declared result by going through this article.
|Organization Name||Bharathidasan University|
|Exam Name||UG, PG Courses|
Bharathidasan University had released the B.Sc. (2006-2018 Batch) Results on 28th January 2020. The result is now accessible on the official website www.bdu.ac.in. Those students who had appeared in the said examination are suggested to check their results now. The link to get the score card have been provided on this page.
भारतीदासन विश्वविद्यालय ने बी.एससी। (2006-2018 बैच) 28 जनवरी 2020 को परिणाम। परिणाम अब आधिकारिक वेबसाइट www.bdu.ac.in पर उपलब्ध है। जो छात्र उक्त परीक्षा में उपस्थित हुए थे, उन्हें अब अपना परिणाम जाँचने का सुझाव दिया गया है। रिजल्ट डाउनलोड करने का सीधा लिंक इस पेज पर दिया गया है।
Steps To Download Bharathidasan University Result 2020
- Visitwww.bdu.ac.in that is the official website of the Bharathidasan University.
- Now from the home page, you have to press the “Exam. Timetable & Results” link from the left side of the page.
- After going to the next page, you have to press the “Exam. Results” link from the left side of the page.
- Now afte going to the next page, you have to press the link for the result as per your course.
- The page will appear, as shown below.
- Now enter your registration number to check the result.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button, and your result will appear on your screen.
- Print a copy of the result and keep it safe with you only.
After the declaration of the result, Bharathidasan University will organize a revaluation process; in this process, students who do not satisfied with their result can apply for the re-checking of the answer sheet. To apply for this process, students require to submit an application form. It must be noted that the application form for the revaluation process must be submitted within the 07 days of the announcement of the result. The result for the revaluation process will be separately released by the university on the official website only.