Bank of India Net Banking
Today the world is banking sector becomes digital;the majority of the individuals intend to perform their banking transactions via online mode only. Here we are sharing the details of the Bank of India Net Banking (www.bankofindia.co.in). If you are the account holder of Bank of India and want to perform the banking transaction online, then you have to register for internet banking or BOI Mobile banking. One can easily register for the same easily within few minutes. The complete process of login, registration for BOI net banking, and BOI Mobile banking have been provided below. You are suggested to have a look atthe below-stated guidelines and register accordingly.
Bank of India Net Banking- Registration Process
- Open www.bankofindia.co.in that is the official website of the Bank of India
- From the home page, go to the right side of the page towards “Internet Banking” and press the “Personal” link for personal internet banking.
Now you will get the pop-up notification as shown below.
- Read the guidelines and press the “OK” button.
- Now the internet banking welcome page will appear for your convenience; we have shown it below.
- Now you have to press the “New User” link.
- Here you will get the new page where you will ask to fill some details that are “Account Number,” “Registered Mobile Number,” and captcha code for verification.
- After filing the details, you have to press the “Continue” button.
- Thereafter the OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, which you have to provide in the required filed.
- After providing the OTP, you have to press the “Continue” button.
- Now on the next page, you have to enter the details of “ATM/ Debit Card,” as shown below.
- After filling the details, press the “Continue” button.
- Now the terms and condition page will be open accent the terms and conditions by pressing the “I Agree” button.
- Now on the next page you have to set your login password; the password length must be between 06 to 28 character.
- After that press the “Continue” button
- Now you will receive the message on your screen; the message has been shown here.
- Press the “OK” button.
- After that, on the next page, Bank of India Internet Banking details will appear you can go through it.
- It may be noted that you have to wait for the 01 working day to access your BOI net banking.
- So, that’s all for the process of Bank of India Net Banking you have registered successfully.
Bank of India Net Banking- Login Process
- Just open the official portal of BOI that is www.bankofindia.co.in
- Go to the Internet banking section and press the “Personal” link.
- Now you will get the login page of the BOI internet banking as shown here.
- Thereafter go to the login section and enter the “User ID” and “Password.”
- Finally, press the “Submit” button, and you will login to your account, and you can perform the transaction easily.
Bank of India Mobile Banking- BOI Mobile Application (Registration)
- Firstly, install the BOI Mobile Application on your mobile from the play store.
- Open the application, and you will get this page.
- Press the skip button.
- If you have a dual sim in your phone, then you will get the below option.
- You are required to select the sim/number which you have registered with the BOI bank.
- After that press the “Send” button
- Thereafter verification process will start, and you will get the stated page.
- Now press the “Proceed” button.
- On the next step, you have to create a user id and set the password and confirm the same.
- Therafter,hit the submit button, and you will get the next page as shown here.
- Press the “Submit” button, and your customer id will show automatically.
- Now account number will be shown click the same and press the submit button.
- Thereafter, you will receive and notification, as shown below.
- Now press the “Proceed Now” button.
- Thereafter you will have to provide the details of the debit card.
- After filling the details, press the “Submit” button.
- Now the OPT will be sent to your mobile number enter the same.
- After the OTP verification, you have to make your transaction password as per your choice.
- Enter the password, confirm the same, and finally press the “Submit” button.
- Finally, your registration procedure has been complete, and you will get the page as shown below.
- Now you can login to your account easily.