Apply Birth Certificate
In India,It is mandatory to register the birth of a child within twenty (21) days. Earlier, you have to stand in a long queue for the birth registration process, but nowadays, the registration process of birth becomes quite easy. Most of the hospitals complete the registration process on their end, whereas you can also Apply Birth Certificate easily via online mode only. You can register the birth of your child by going through the official portal of Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Whereas for your easement, we have provided the complete steps to apply for the birth certificate, you are recommended to go through the provided steps and fill the birth application form accordingly.
Steps To Apply For Birth Certificate
- Firstly, you need to visit the official portal
- After going to the page, press the “General Public Signup” link visible on the right side of the page.
- After that, on the next page, you will be asked to enter the details for signup provide User Name, email address, Mobile number, etc.
- After entering the details, recheck it once and hit on the “register” button.
- Now the confirmation message related to your registration will appear on your screen, as shown below.
UP Ration Card Online Apply | Eligibility, Status| Procedure For Applying Ration Card
- Now you have to open your email address provided at the time of signup and press the link sent by the officials to activate your user ID.
- After the successful login to your account, you are required to login to your account by providing a user ID and password.
- You will see the “Birth” tab on the top menu bar of the home page and press the “Add birth registration” link from the drop-down list.
- An application form will appear at your screen; you are required to fill the form correctly. It must be noted that recheck the details after filling the form.
- Finally press the “save” button visible at the end of the page, the preview of the application form will appear in front of you.
- Recheck the filled details and ensure that the filled information must be correct finally hit on the “submit” button.
- Finally, download the submitted application form; the form will also contain the reference number must ensure to note the same and keep it safe with you.
- Finally, you have to submit a copy of the submitted application form with the registrar.
Points To Remember
- The birth of the child should be registered within Twenty-One days of birth. If anyone failed to register a birth within the said period of time, then they can register the birth under the provisions of Delayed Registration. For this, individuals have to pay the prescribed fee.
- If any person wants to obtain the birth certificate of his/her child without the name of the child, he/she is permitted to do the same. But in that case name of the child must be registered within 12 months.