If you want to get the details related to the Allahabad Bank app services, then check the complete information related to the same from this page. The Allahabad Bank offers numerous services to its customers. There are total of 3,503 branches of the bank, head office at Kolkata, and West Bengal India. To provide the services to the customer digitally, the bank has launched an application named “Allahabad Bank Empower App.” With the assistance of this app, bank holders can check the complete financial as well as non-financial details related to your account digitally.
The “Empower” empowers customers to transfer the funds through IMPS & UPI. In addition, services like Online Recharge, DTH Recharge, etc. can be easily done through Empower App. There are several additional services that are provided through the said app. You can check the details of all the services below. Bank holders can directly download the application directly from the play store. Here through this page, we will also share the process related to the Allahabad Bank Empower App, online MPIN, TPIN registration. Scroll down and go through the below-stated information.
Features of Allahabad Bank Empower App
- 24*7 facility
- Quick registration
- User friendly and easy to use
- Quick transfer of funds
- Recharge your Mobile and DTH subscriptions with ease
- Login with MPIN
- Secure and smart
- Mini statement and Detail account summary facility
- e-Requests for passbook/debit and credit cards
- Re-generate your Debit Card PIN etc.
- Know About Loan Scheme
Services Offered By Allahabad Bank Empower App
- Can Enquire the balance of the account
- Make the premiums and other payment of the insurance
- Generate and set up the debit card pin
- Fund transfer facility 24*7
- Get the transaction history
- Make the request for net banking and also for cheque book, debit/credit card
- Payment of credit card bills
- Can get the month-wise account summary
- Recharge mobile, cable, pay utility water, gas and electricity bills
- UPI services
Registration Process For Allahabad Bank Empower App
- First of all, download and install the empower from the google play store.
- After the successful installation of the application, you have to accept all the terms and conditions and have to press the “Register” button.
- In case you are using the smartphone having a dual sim card, you are required to select the number which has been registered with the bank account.
- Now on the next steps, you will get the page as shown below, you can register for the application either by providing the internet banking details or by providing the debit card details.
- Now provide the details for the registration and press the “Submit” button.
- Thereafter, you will receive an OPT on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and press the “Confirm OTP” button.
- On the next step account holder require to set the MPIN, in order to set the MPIN you have to press the ‘Enable’ button, and on the next step, set your MPIN and press the “Submit” button.
- After successful verification using OTP, the account holder will be required to Set MPIN. To set MPIN, click on ‘Enable’ and on the next screen ‘Enter MPIN’ and confirm it by providing it again.
- Finally, registration has been completed. The account holder can now login to Allahabad Bank Empower App by using login credentials.
Tip: while doing an online transaction, must ensure that the website, seller and payment modes are secure and as per the guidelines of RBI.